Friday, November 29, 2013

Theyenks.


I am thankful that this isn't my car.
I am thankful for my brother. He makes me laugh at the most unexpected times; usually times that I shouldn't be laughing.

I'm thankful for my dog, Jake. We always seem to share the same emotions at the same times.
I'm thankful for this coat! I can curl up into a ball and hide from the world. I mostly like it because it keeps me warm and lots of my past coats didn't do that?

I am thankful for pumpkin bagels. Seriously, go to Panera Bread and try them.

I am thankful for coffee and all caffienated beverages, for that matter. Sometimes they help me feel like I got more than 3 hours of sleep.

I am thankful for trees and nature in general. I can often find solace in these places, even when my life contains everything but peace.

I am thankful for the beautiful city of Seattle. The constant rain and cloud-cover just make sunsets like these even better.

I am thankful for potatoes and all the ways we can eat them.

I am thankful for my grandma. She has been through so much and helped me through so much and given so much to me and my family. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment